TuSimple’s Product Operations Intern supports the coordination and collection of data and insights from cross-functional teams and end-users, analyzing the information to provide feedback and recommendations to Product Management and R&D teams. The Product Operations Intern tracks issues and ensures resolution from cross-functional teams. In addition, the Product Operations Intern coordinates, tracks and maintains product-analysis documentation, assist with preparing status reports and presentations, and tracks cross-functional team issues, in relation to the Product, and actively supports issue resolution.
- Coordinates and conducts meetings to source data and insights from cross-functional teams and end-users; analyzes
- information and provides reports and insight to the Product team.
- Tracks issues and ensures that cross-functional teams address concerns.
- Conducts research to understand driver trends, road conditions, weather conditions, and other relevant driving factors/operating conditions. Coordinates data annotation to ensure data is labeled and categorized appropriately.
- Coordinates, tracks and maintains all product analysis-related documentation, including datasheets, application notes, customer surveys, research, communications, and meeting minutes. Updates documentation as necessary. Updates and maintains product-related pages, dashboards, and other relevant data.
- Obtains KPIs and definitions/methodologies from Product Managers and more experienced Product Analysts; builds reports to help track the metrics.
- Prepares status reports and presentations on interim and final data analysis.
- Provides recommendations for improving internal processes and documents all approved process changes.
- Adopts a mindset of continuous improvement, with a bias toward quick action and constant learning.
Experience and Skills Required
- Enrolled in an MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or related fields.
- Data analysis experience
- Experience with Python/R
- Project Management or Product Management experience (course work or internships)
- Strong communication skills and logical thinking
- Strong oral and written communication skills with an ability to present complex issues in a simple and easy-to-understand manner, as applicable to the audience.
- Ability to gather detailed, meaningful product-user feedback, by asking intelligent clarifying questions.
- Passionate about the autonomous vehicle industry.
- Work with world-class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Work on significantly important and mission-critical projects
- Extensive individual support through TuSimple’s Mentorship Program
- Competitive salary
- High full-time employment return rates after completion of Internship Program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Onsite Perks (These perks will only be applicable if the internship is onsite)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more