This opportunity is located in San Diego, CA
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
Artificial intelligence enabled automation is one of the biggest opportunities of our generation. Here at TuSimple, it is more than just an opportunity, it is our mission. Led by a group of elite researchers and engineers, we are working tirelessly to bring safe and reliable autonomous trucking to reality. This transformative endeavor can reduce energy consumptions in the trucking industry, make goods and services more affordable and efficient, and eventually, profoundly improve the quality of life of everyone, including you and I.
- Protects the company from the negative impact of poor supplier quality
- Ensures supplier specifications released from engineering are feasible
- Evaluates supplier performance and manages continual improvement activities
- Manages supplier technical interface and relationship through product development to production (APQP / PPAP)
- Support reviews of proposals, contracts, regulatory, program and customer requirements in the development of quality assurance plans
- Assist with maintenance of Quality directives, policies, processes, procedures and metrics.
- Collect data to support analysis of process data, metrics, models and flows to identify root cause of routine problems.
- Collect data to support research and analysis of performance reports to improve process capability.
- Collect data to support Quality source selection activity.
- Support preparation for hardware, software and system level audits.
- Compile data for material review disposition
- Review quality requirements and technical documents
Experience & Skills Required
- B.S. – Engineering or Business degree
- Data Analysis skills
- Computer skills
- Data mining and metric reporting
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Work on significantly important and mission critical projects
- Extensive individual support through TuSimple’s Mentorship Program
- Competitive salary
- High full-time employment return rates after completion of Internship Program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Onsite Perks (These perks will only be applicable if the internship is onsite)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.