Having access to the correct information is absolutely necessary to plan for our national defense. Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Collectors conduct source operations, interrogations and debriefings to collect this information.
The Human Intelligence Collector is primarily responsible for supervising and conducting information collection operations.
Some of your duties as a Human Intelligence Collector may include:
- Assist in the screening of HUMINT sources and documents Assist in the conduct of debriefings and interrogations of HUMINT sources
- Participate in HUMINT source operations
- Perform analysis as required and preparing appropriate intelligence reports
- Assist in intelligence support to threat assessments
Job training for a Human Intelligence Collector requires 10 weeks of Basic Training, where you’ll learn basic Soldiering skills, and 20 weeks of Advanced Individual Training (AIT), including practice in intelligence gathering. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and part in the field.
Some of the skills you’ll learn are:
- Screenings, Debriefings, and Interrogations
- Source Management
- Preparing maps and charts
- Conducting HUMINT analysis
- Preparing intelligence reports
- Using computer systems
RELATED CIVILIAN JOBS:
The skills you’ll learn as a Human Intelligence Collector will help prepare you for a future with federal government agencies such as the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc…
The training you receive in collecting, recording, analyzing and distributing tactical and technical intelligence information will prepare you for other fields, such as research or business planning.
Because of the time you’ll spend studying society and human nature, depending on which specialty you pursue, you might be interested in a career as a lawyer, statistician, marketing manager, advertising executive, mathematician, computer programmer, computer scientist, reporter, social worker or counselor.
Also, College tuition paid 100 percent the entire time you are in the service.
Up to $86,536 to go to college AFTER the military with your rent covered by the Military for 4 years. (Can be used by you or split amongst your immediate family members)
Up to $40,000 dollar sign on bonus and/or $65,000 Student Loan Repayment
Free housing (or your rent paid directly) and utilities 100 percent covered for you and your family Free Medical and Dental for you and your family
30 days paid vacation.
Free Travel. And much, much more…
You must be:
- Under 35
- No Major Law Violations (Sexual Misconducts, Domestics..)
- No Major Medical issues (Missing Limbs, Mental Health Issues..)
- Be a US Citizen
- High School Diploma/GED holder
For more information about the United States Army and Army Reserve please contact me at:
611 Bilelenberg Drive
Woodbury, MN 55125
Please feel free to input an application or call/text me anytime at 612-385-5116