As a Program Analyst (Project Controller) for Civil Works projects, you will be responsible for supporting project managers and appropriation managers during development, defense and execution of the Civil Works Program.
- Review the adequacy and accuracy of related cost estimates, detailed project schedules, various types of justification information and fact sheets in support of the District’s budget.
- Determine deviations and prepare narrative explanations including analysis of trends and future project performance.
- Certify that work items proposed by the technical divisions are included in the current year programs.
- Coordination, development, and preparation of the current year programs for each assigned project and activity.
- Monitoring execution of the program.