Marketing Specialist is responsible for designing, creating, delivering, and maintaining marketing programs to support growth and expansion of the Company’s products and services. Will coordinate the content and style of material disseminated to Company employees, clients, and the community that help shape the company image and promote the Company’s services and capabilities. Will interface with all levels of the Company from senior management to field craftsman.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Note: This is not intended to be neither a detailed nor comprehensive description on any individual employee’s job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee.
1. Coordinates Company branding standards with parent Corporation’s marketing programs.
2.Oversees the Company’s social media interface consistent with parent Corporation’s policies.
3. Oversees the content and maintenance of the Company website.
4.Oversees the preparation and publications of company marketing materials for the overall Company, as well as selected project pursuits.
5. Works with IT to develop and maintain the Company’s internet-related strategies.
6. Manage the development of selected sales presentations as needed.
7. Provides reports and analytics to top management based on industry-related information such as marketing trends, competition, new technologies, etc.
8.Manage and update the Company’s resume.
9. Manage and maintain the Company’s project profiles with pictures, descriptions, honors, etc.
10. Maintain Company marketing-related archives.
11. Manage and edit the Company’s newsletter, trade publication articles and advertisements, etc.
12. Oversee the production of marketing brochures, signage, trade show displays, etc.
13. Organize, plan, and executive selected UMEC internal and external events.
14. Participate in or oversee Company Outreach programs when needed.
15. Help with the coordination of industry-related trade group memberships and meetings.
16. Assist with the collection and summarization of client leads, meetings, etc.
17. Other duties as may be assigned.