University of Western States is looking for a receptionist on weekday afternoons from 3-7pm, up to 18 hours/week. Compensation is $16-17/hour. Includes free access to clinic services for you and your immediate family.
1. Performs scheduling and patient registration for clinic and maintaining professional demeanor via phone, written, and in-person patient interactions
2. Collects copays and outstanding balances from patients and balancing accurately within EHR and end of day closing reports
3. Communicates effectively with team members and patients of appointment types, and necessary intake paperwork
4. Completing inventory counts to ensure medical supplies and products are fully stocked and available within the clinic
5. Monitoring intern and clinician overlapped scheduling and appropriately notifying when patient is ready to room.
6. Accurately completing scanning and indexing within patient chart of completed documentation.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years working in healthcare, reception, or chiropractic setting
- Microsoft application proficiencies
Applications will be reviewed starting October 22. Read the full description and apply online at https://recruiting.ultipro.com/UNI1054UWS/JobBoard/351b31a6-713c-4a35-a08e-66632324b724/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=b11c954a-9bf4-42f7-9fad-7665c7599a33
Information on clinic services can be found at https://www.uws.edu/campus-health-center-benefits/