USAA Real Estate is seeking full-time Summer Interns to assist with the implementation and development of data pipelines, structures, and reports that will help enhance business processes, investment analysis, and modeling/reporting. Interns will have the opportunity to work in our Innovation Center and partner with experienced data strategy team members. Interns will have the opportunity to build scalable data pipelines and data warehousing structures that will help provide various groups across the business gain access to the data they need to enhance business decisions supported by data. While in your internship at USAA Real Estate Company, you will collaboratively learn with USAA employees how to be successful professionally and personally. You’ll learn how to navigate USAA systems utilizing agile methods and it won’t be theory – you will be applying skills and knowledge to deliver business solutions for internal customers.
- MIS Major
- Undergraduate students must have completed their Junior year; Graduate students must be in their 1st year
- Available for full-time work in San Antonio for at least 10 consecutive weeks in summer
- Proficiency in PowerBI or Tableau
- Proficient with SQL and database design
- Strong analytical and communication skills