Free Housing, Paid Utilities, Free Meals, Tips, & Complete Access to 550,000 Private Acres including 19 fishable lakes, and more!
As a Room Attendant, job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
· Responsible for the cleanliness and presentation of guest housing, lodges, and public areas.
· Respond to individual guests’ needs.
· Guest Liaison as required.
· Ensure guest service is at the highest possible level.
· Maintain an impeccable standard of cleanliness and presentation.
· Ensure and coordinate the laundering of guest linen.
· Coordinate the timely return of all guest lost and found items to the front desk.
· Coordinate with Front Office regarding guest room status.
· Knowledge of arrivals / departures and stay-overs for each day.
· Stay up to date on most efficient eco-friendly cleaning supplies.
· Knowledge of handling hazardous materials.
· Report maintenance issues.
· Inform Management of any Guest issues.
· Maintain a safe environment for both staff and Guests.
· Coordinate annual deep cleaning of guest facilities and off-season cleaning of seasonal employee housing.
· Other duties as assigned.