Join our growing team at Vetcove and help us transform how veterinarians buy the supplies they need to keep America’s pets healthy. Vetcove’s eCommerce and mobile platforms enable veterinary practices to compare and buy from all of their vendors in one place. Our community of more than 10,000 veterinary hospitals employs tens of thousands of veterinarians and delivers care to many millions of animals every year across all 50 states.
We’re a growing team on a mission to modernize the $50B+ animal health industry. Simply put, Vetcove helps veterinary organizations spend more time giving care, and less time shopping and comparing across vendors to supply their practices. We’re completely revolutionizing the way veterinarians discover and buy products, and how animal health brands engage their veterinary customers.
Our mission is to help hard-working veterinary staff save time and money while ordering, so they can spend more time saving pet’s lives.
Vetcove is a Y Combinator and venture-backed growth stage company with notable investors in Silicon Valley and NYC. We’re looking for exceptionally talented and passionate people to join our growing team.
About The Position:
Vetcove is currently looking for a motivated student to work alongside our Customer Experience team to help educate and empower veterinary practices to make the best purchasing choices possible. As a tech startup, our team works hard, has fun, and is passionate about helping our customers and improving the veterinary industry.
Ideal candidates are looking for experience in client education and retention and have experience proactively engaging with a client base by phone as well as providing educational presentations remotely. This role will partly focus on effectively educating users on how the site works, as well as conveying excitement and engaging with them to show how and why Vetcove will benefit their practice.
- Guide potential new users through a remote demo of the Vetcove site by walking them through site basics and the benefits of leveraging the platform.
- Call practices by phone who have newly signed up to welcome them to Vetcove and answer any questions they may have
- Be a Vetcove expert for our users in all things site related in order to ensure they have a positive experience on the platform
- Provide top-notch customer service and uphold the standards and values established by the customer experience team
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google Calendars, Google Sheets, Zoom, and Calendly
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in cross-functional communication and effectively relaying client feedback and concerns
- Experience in conducting client-facing conversations and presentations with passion and expertise
- A strong desire to learn and define an emerging function in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Location: Fully Remote
- Duration: Variable, at least 3 months
- Schedule: Flexible, 10+ hours per week, can be part-time or full-time