Victory Junction is an amazing facility that provides life-changing camp experiences to children (Aged 6-16) with serious illnesses. We are looking to fill a number of summer staff positions for summer 2023.
Responsibilities: Our Camp Counselors spend each day empowering campers to try new things, make friends, and have tons of fun! They will assist campers with activities of daily living (such as showering, changing clothes, wheelchair transfers, etc.), provide support and encouragement at program areas and ensure the health, safety and overall well being of our campers.
Dates: Late May – Early August (dates vary based on position)
- 19+ years old (or 18 years old & 1 year post high school graduation)
- Residential position: must be able to live on camp for the entire summer
- High energy work environment: must be physically and mentally able to help campers while maintaining a positive outlook
- Ability to obtain CPR/AED certification before camp starts
- If applying to be a lifeguard, we ask you be fully certified before camp starts
- Cabin Counselors: Serve on a team of 3-5 counselors and act as the primary role model for 4 to 6 campers in their cabin.
- Program Counselors: Specialize in a specific program area such as adventure (high ropes), lifeguarding, or bowling, and plan and facilitate safe activities that are catered to the specific needs of our campers each week. When not facilitating the activity in the program area, program counselors will transition back to the cabin and provide support to campers.
Applicants must submit resume OR complete online application to be considered for an interview.
For more information and to apply via online application, visit https://victoryjunction.org/summerstaff
Salary: $300.00 – $375.00 per week
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All employees of Victory Junction are required to have the COVID-19 Vaccination Masks are also a required with few exceptions based on setting
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- First Aid Certification (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)