Training and Development HR Intern (Remote)
About this Position:
Village Book Builders is seeking a proactive and detail-oriented individual to join our Human Resource Team. As the Training and Development HR Intern, you are essential to furthering Village Book Builders’ mission by working closely with department leaders to create effective training programs and policies. This position is an unpaid 12-week internship with a 15+ hours per week commitment, with the ability to work from anywhere in the world.
- Assist in developing and designing training programs and identifying the most effective delivery method for the training (such as 1 on 1, webinar, classroom, eLearning, etc.)
- Assist in the scheduling of training seminars
- Assist in preparing codes of conduct and operating procedures to uphold the organization’s values.
- Collaborates with teams within the assigned sector of VBB to strategize and identify current training needs and proactively anticipate future training needs for volunteers and teams.
- Become a subject matter expert in the assigned VBB department.
- Experience in Human Resources, training and development, or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and connect across a diverse audience.
Village Book Builders is passionate about giving all children an opportunity to gain an education. We travel around the world to build libraries for small communities, and then we set up mentoring programs to help students one-on-one. By working with our organization, you will be able to help our nonprofit expand and support more children around the world. You will impact many lives and give these children hope for the future.