Want to bring the “care” back to the vision care industry? We’re looking for charismatic types who are ready to be the heart of our brand. Whether it’s a friendly voice over the phone, or a welcoming smile when a patient walks into your store, we need individuals who are passionate about helping customers look great and see great.
A Visionworks Clinical Specialist (CS ) is the very face of our Exam Practice and is dedicated to ensuring the best possible journey for every patient. This person is trained and knowledgeable about eye health and preliminary testing, optics, our products/services and managed vision care. The CS personally takes the patient through the first steps of the Visionworks experience ensuring their eye exam needs are met in a simple, human and bold way.
- Maintain complete and accurate patient records before conducing preliminary testing
- Introduce patient to OD and provide OD with important patient information
- Execute day-to-day operational activities to support the store’s exam lane maintenance and patient experience goals including: restocking inventory, cleaning equipment, verifying/maintaining insurance authorization, and answering phones to meet additional patient needs
- Related customer or patient experience preferred, but not necessary
- HS diploma, GED or equivalent related job experience
What we offer!
At Visionworks, we offer a generous, competitive benefits package (for our part timers, too!) and exclusive employee discounts —including but not limited to
- Vision Coverage)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time off
- Milestone anniversary awards
- Medical, Dental for Full Timers
- And more!
Everyone has a story that makes them who they are. At Visionworks, we’re looking for charismatic people who can lead authentically and with their own unique voice. We are actively committed to fostering an environment where all are seen and heard equally as we embrace Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I).