The Website & Digital Marketing Intern works for Visit Concord. This is a part-time, temporary position with opportunity for full-time position. The offices are located at 2151 Salvio Street Suite T Concord, CA. Normal Visitor Center hours are Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
· Research articles and stories for website and other marketing platforms
· Assist with website, blog, calendar content
· Research and fact checking
· Copy edit and proofreading
· Website posting
· Assist with media reporting and digital analytics
· Assist with email marketing
· Work cooperatively with staff and stakeholders
· Occasional lifting of boxes and supplies up to 25 lbs
· Distribute Visit Concord collateral to appropriate businesses and tourists
· Other duties as assigned as this position is contingent on the ability to identify and fill gaps
· Occasionally attend events on weekends and evenings as needed. Reliable transportation required
· Knowledgeable user of social media platforms – FB, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
· Outstanding photography and videography talent a plus
· Exceptional writing and blogging skills
· Functional knowledge of HTML and websites
· Resourceful, organized multi-tasker with accuracy and follow-through
SALARY & TIME FRAME
· $ 17 – $ 20/ hour based on experience. 15-20 hours / week. Negotiable schedule.
· Submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: PT Intern
· Selected candidates will be called for an interview; 2 positions will be filled.