VTM Group’s Engineering & Technical Services (ETS) group is seeking a Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) to join our team. ETS provides a broad range of engineering services to our clients who are industry leading technical consortia and standards development organizations. By becoming part of our team, you’ll be joining a group of talented and diverse engineers who are industry innovators and approach every problem with a can-do attitude.
The TME will be responsible for supporting the technical efforts of ETS Clients. Some of these duties include: reviewing test results and making a recommendation about device conformance to technical requirements, conducting compliance testing using automated test equipment, managing electronic equipment utilized for Client test events, drafting or reviewing technical documents and responding to first and second-level technical questions via email. This position includes individual and team contributions and will involve direct, outward facing interactions with clients.
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Computer or Software Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS-Office Suite
- Self-motivated; must be able to identify and work on projects autonomously and at the client’s direction
- Post-COVID, Ability to travel both domestic and internationally, up to 25%
- Project Management experience: familiarity with a specific project management software not required
Experience with the following considered a plus:
- Knowledge of programming (specifically C, C++, C#, and/or Ruby)
- Advanced knowledge of the MS-Office Suite (ie VB integration between applications)
- Familiarity with Project Management Software (ie ProjectLibre or MS Project)
- Experience presenting technical topics and providing demos
- General familiarization with test equipment
- General familiarization with videography and/or video editing
- Language proficiency in any of the following: Japanese, Chinese or Korean
A little about us:
VTM Group provides professional services for some of the world’s most advanced technologies and the organizations that drive them. You can learn more about us by visiting our website at www.vtmgroup.com.
How to apply:
If you are looking to join a dynamic team and meet the above criteria, please submit your resume and desired salary.
All offers are contingent on successful completion of a background check and a drug screening; we do not test for marijuana.
Note: This position is in our Beaverton office; we do not offer relocation assistance.