We hope you’re interested in building a home with us. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every requirement listed in this job description, we still encourage you to apply.
Overview of the Senior Analyst, CRM role
As Senior Analyst, CRM, you will support the Sr. Manager to help drive brand sales and optimize the marketing investment across our digital channels. You will help develop plans in support of key brand initiatives that will drive profitable growth as well as help identify programs to acquire new, retain existing, and reactivate customers. Your key responsibilities will also include ideating and executing testing and optimization of campaign performance and scaling successful campaigns. You will ensure our marketing investments are delivering against core KPI’s and that your marketing campaigns are aligned with the brand’s key initiatives and growth strategies.
- Help your team/Manager to optimize to and report on KPI’s (e.g. sales, customer growth) for all digital marketing programs
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager with annual and monthly budgeting, make recommendations for reallocation and/or investment based on individual program performance and brand goals
- Work alongside digital subject matter experts to identify new partnerships as well as opportunities for optimizing existing programs where appropriate based on brand strategies and initiatives
- Conduct measurement and analysis on the effectiveness and efficiency of existing digital programs, applying insights to the evaluation of new opportunities based on program KPI’s
- Present analysis and recommendations to the Senior Manager, for example, weekly sales results and campaign strategies
- Collaborate with key brand stakeholders to manage creative development process for all digital assets, for both new programs and refreshes of existing ones; follow up with the same stakeholders with results on prior campaigns
- Support Sr. Manager in creating and executing multi-channel & life stage programs including (but not limited to) New Mover, Dorm/College
- Partner with Customer Analytics to measure incrementality of all marketing programs, continually improving the efficiency of our investment
- Work alongside Senior Manager to develop customer growth plans including new customer acquisition lapsed customer reactivation and existing customer retention
- Use data to identify, target, and deliver relevant messaging to key strategic customer segments
- React to business trends in the fast-paced retail environment and make necessary adjustments
- Bring opportunistic sales-driving ideas to the Senior Manager and brand partners
- Collaborate across brands with your peer set to help accelerate best practices and winning marketing strategies
- Direct daily workflow of the Analyst; support Analyst in their career development, be a resource for them as needed providing training and guidance when needed
- Operate a computer and communicate via telephone
- Transport materials and equipment and lift, move and carry objects up to 50 pounds on a limited basis
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in online marketing, print marketing, retail marketing, or digital media planning
- Experience in performance marketing preferred
- Strong Excel spreadsheet proficiency
- Able to see trends and to extract actionable insights from data to drive results
- Highly detail-oriented & analytical
- Proven track record in managing a budget to ROI goals
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships within the team & with cross-functional partners & vendors
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment; able to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced business
- Ability to perform work onsite in the San Francisco office full-time pending state, local, and Company return-to-work guidance during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our Mission Around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences. We will create and nurture a global company culture where we confidently bring our authentic selves to work every day: where the only criteria for advancement are the quality of our work, the contributions we make to our teams and the business, and our ability to lead; and where our individual differences—whatever they may be—are valued, explored and appreciated.
Benefits Just for You
Depending on your position and your location, here are a few highlights of what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial, and emotional health
Your Journey in Continued Learning
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Resources for self-development
- Advisor (Mentor) program
- Career development workshops and learning programs
- Speaker series
WSI will not commence an immigration case or “sponsor” an individual for this position at this time (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration).
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.