95% of the interns at Wilson Logistics have accepted full-time positions because a Wilson internship offers you purpose, growth, variety, and a challenge.
A PURPOSE, without trucks, the United States economy would grind to a halt.
Unlimited GROWTH; by exposing you to areas outside of your comfort zone.
VARIETY, you get to know a little about a lot; by working with various industries to move freight.
A CHALLENGE; we will push you to expect more of yourself by placing high standards on your growth.
Wilson Logistics will deliver you a structured, meaningful internship with hourly compensation in a supportive work environment.
The keys to a successful internship:
- Be Professional
- Fulfill your responsibilities and go beyond.
- Soak up Knowledge
- Socialize and Network
Scope of the Pricing/Data Analytics Internship:
- Assist in entering and documenting new or existing rates with customers.
- Support our bidding and pricing efforts through planning and documentation.
- Solve historical issues and review incoming requests for Pricing.
- Analyze current pricing trends and create reporting as needed.
- Introduction to Tableau and how we’re using it.
- Assist in creating new dashboards for various departments.
- Explore data prepping software that integrates with Tableau.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Currently pursuing higher education.
Internships available in; Operations, Human Resources, Safety, Training, Information Technology, Accounting, Marketing, Pricing, and more.
“We’re Like Family” Culture:
We have the dedication to putting our associates first. We believe in giving all associates respect, hearing all voices, and providing encouragement and necessary resources to flourish as professionals and people. Wilson Logistics’ dedication to ensuring our associates are safe and empowered to bring their authentic selves to work. When people are valued, we believe they’re inspired to dream up big ideas for the good of themselves, their company, and their communities.