RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT (R&D) INTERN
Who We’re Looking For:
As a Summer Intern, you will be working closely with W4WF leaders to develop skills and competencies to be successful in your prospective industry. You will gain valuable experience in any of the following areas: operations, marketing, administration, guest services, problem solving, planning and implementation of innovative projects, and client relationship skills. This internship involves hands-on experiences which will provide opportunities for your personal success and development.
As a R&D Intern, you will:
· Submits and monitors grant applications and works with Sponsored Programs Office.
· Maintains the daily, monthly, and quarterly research financial accounting activities and reports.
· Researches and prepares grants/subcontract submissions using Grants.gov platforms.
· Ensures compliance with all guidelines.
· Prepares outgoing subcontracts and review incoming subcontracts.
As a R&D Intern, you will have:
• You will take ownership of research projects.
• You will control data quality from field studies.
• You will design studies, writing, commentaries, charting, summaries, considering project’s aims and client’s needs.
• You will compare signals coming from our data with other data points to improve report’s delivery.
• You will develop strong relationships with clients and internal teams to achieve role expectations.
Current full time undergraduate or graduate student in a like-minded program aligned to the area of this internship.
Disclaimer: Due to the amount of resumes received, you will only be contacted by a member of our staff if you are selected. If selected, you can expect to hear from us within 30 days of receiving your application. Thanks so much for your interest!!