Thank you for your interest in the Inventory Associate position with our company. Please read the description and qualifications needed for the entry-level position below. You can also go to www.wisintl.com for more information and to apply. No Experience Necessary — We Train!!
If this looks like it would be a good fit for you, then please join me for a virtual interview, and advise me at Dromero@wisintl.com what day and time you would available.
Our Inventory Associate teams count stock using a handheld scanner in our customers’ stores and warehouses, working different locations daily. Travel may be required, and a company passenger van will be provided for certain locations. This is considered a part-time job.
You would need to be AVAILABLE TO WORK EARLY MORNING SHIFTS STARTING ANYWHERE BETWEEN 3:00 AM to 6:00 AM OR HAVE ANY TIME AVAILABILITY. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT.
The Qualifications below highlighted MUST be Met in order to work for WIS International:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be legal to work in the United States
- Possess the stamina to stand for extended periods of time, the ability to move, bend, and squat frequently
- Possess the ability to climb ladders and reach merchandise regularly, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Possess access to reliable transportation to local assignments (No public transportation) to get you to and from jobs. Public transportation may not run during our time parameters for shift starts or shift end time.)
- Possess access to internet access to check work schedule
- No Experience needed
- Weekly pay
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for frequent productivity-based raises
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Life and disability plans
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) Plus plan
- Promotion opportunities
- Employee discounts at travel sites, cell phones, entertainment, and major retailers
- Van transportation provided to assignment outside the local area
To learn more about WIS, please visit our Website at www.wisintl.com. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me and I will answer them accordingly.
I look forward to hearing from you. You can reach me by email at CJones2@wisintl.com
Christina Jones | RTL