Wolfoods, inc. specializes in Summer Camp Food Service. We believe we offer the best dining in the summer camp market. Wolfoods is committed to changing the stigma associated with camp food as being institutionalized low grade cafeteria food. Instead, we pride ourselves on scratch cooking methods, fresh ingredients, local when possible, and healthy preparations. Everyone enjoys “kids food”, adults just call it “comfort food”.
Ideal candidates are;
– Looking for seasonal, summer opportunities.
– Enjoy the challenge of a high volume production kitchen and dining facility
– Embrace a teaching and learning kitchen culture
– Get excited about being a part of a team and community
– Are available to relocate for the summer season in a rustic living environment
Job Skills & Requirements
- Customer-Service: Managers have to interact with customers. Being friendly, courteous, and accommodating is a must.
- Attention to Detail: Managers have to keep their eyes on a lot of elements: Standards, Costs, Safety, Cleanliness, etc.
- Leadership: Managers must be leaders in the front and the back of house, rallying their team during heavy shifts, resolving conflicts and getting the job done.
- Administrative Skills: Managers not only deal with food, they also have to deal with costs, requisitions, inventories, ordering, work schedules, checklists, financial tracking, and more.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Dealing with employee conflict, demanding customers, inventory shortages, etc. is part of the daily Manager’s job. Being able to come up with a solution quickly is a needed skill.
- Communication Skills: Managers need to accurately and easily communicate standards and standard operating procedures to staff, give orders and speak with customers clearly.
- Stamina: Assistant Kitchen Managers can expect long days around hot cooking elements, much of it on their feet.
- ServSafe Certified
At Wolfoods, we view our management team as a vital part of what makes us successful. As a Kitchen Manager Trainee you will be challenged to exceed the expectations of our guests by delivering on the Wolfoods standards. All of our trainees get involved with both BOH and FOH responsibilities. Central to our core is the guest experience. From the start of the training program at Wolfoods, you will be responsible for collaboration of managing a team, monitoring inventory levels & PARs, ensuring quality standards, controlling costs, and overseeing production. At Wolfoods you will have the ability to drive performance goals by controlling food & supply costs and maintaining cleanliness while complying to food sanitation standards at all time