About the Team
We are a diverse and dynamic research organization, responsible for applying research insights to influence design, product, and strategic business decisions. We’re passionate about crafting an outstanding research organization at Workday, known for delivering high quality, timely insights that enable Workday to deliver solutions that help thousands of employees around the world
About the Role
As a UX Researcher Intern you will work closely with your design and product partners to ensure that user insights are used throughout the design process. You will be responsible for running usability tests and conducting related user research studies to ensure our solutions are easy to use.
We are looking for researchers who have a good working knowledge of several research methodologies including usability testing, card sorting, in depth interviewing, and more. Our ideal candidate should have experience using one or more core UX research methodology with the ability to complete all aspects of individual studies with little or no supervision. A growth mindset is critical to success.
Areas of responsibility:
- Identify key research questions and objectives for a single product area.
- Design and complete research studies using appropriate research methods for the project, timelines, and business needs.
- Analyze data and findings and create reports to share insights that influence design and product development improvements.
- Socialize, collaborate, and present research work and findings to design and product partners.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in anthropology, sociology, psychology, human-computer interaction (or other related field).
- Foundational understanding of a variety of research methods.
- Applied experience with at least one research method.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent oral, and written, communication skills.
- Self-motivated, and able to creatively solve and present good solutions to problems.
Workday Internship Program:
Your future starts today. At Workday, we believe that the next generation of talent is essential to our success, which is why we seek hard-working students with open minds, new perspectives and outstanding ideas to join our Internship & Co-Op Program. During either the 12-week internship or multi-month co-op experience, you’ll make an impact at Workday by engaging in meaningful work, all the while forging professional connections, and strengthening your skills in an encouraging environment. Plus, did we mention one of Workday’s core values is fun?
The future is now. Apply today to launch your career as a member of the Workday Internship & Co-Op Program!
Workday is proud of its diverse workforce but does not sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visas that will require sponsorship now or in the future for these positions.