Speaker, author and Brand Strategist Jay Danzie once said, “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card. How you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
As a supported* Museum Receptionist, you will have the opportunity to use your communication skills to orient visitors and represent JAARS and the Museums at outreaches in the community, at schools, and at churches.
Today, over 2000 people groups, 170 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Waxhaw, North Carolina
Regardless of where you live, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is different! From selling items in the museum gift shop to keeping visitor records and scheduling tours, museum receptionists ensure that every guest has the very best experience possible.
This job might be for you if…
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You have a passion for history, missions and museums.
- You are able to communicate well in English, both in written and oral form.
- You are skilled in using a computer.
- You are personable and enjoy people.
- You have a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal spiritual growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth.
- You work well on a team and independently.
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification).
It’s a bonus if…
- You have previous cross-cultural experience or knowledge of another language.
- You have a college degree.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact email@example.com.