We are looking for Gardeners to develop, improve and maintain the grounds in and around The Oasis at Death Valley. Our mission is to provide legendary service to our guests visiting from all over the world, and your work is instrumental to our success!
- Maintains security and safety of all job sites and work areas for self, fellow workers, staff, guests and any other person(s) possibly affected during performance of assignments.
- Performs all assignments as directed by the Lead Gardener, Golf Course Superintendent , Horticulturist and/or Assistant Golf Course Superintendent while maintaining safety, quality, timeliness and cost effectiveness.
- Waters vegetation to maintain health and appearance.
- Installs, troubleshoots and repairs irrigation systems.
- Mowing, edging, pruning, trimming and planting of vegetation.
- Maintains and develops ponds, fountains, and other decorative landscaping.
- Keeps equipment and tools of the trade in good working order.
- General grounds cleanup of trash and wind debris.
- Provides assistance in special events.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Six (6) months previous gardening/landscaping, small to mid-size equipment operation and irrigation experience preferred. Experience that indicates a familiarity or aptitude for grounds maintenance.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb and work from a ladder up to 40 feet from ground level.
- Ability to travel over uneven terrain throughout the shift.
- Ability to work outside in extreme temperatures.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.