We are building an exciting new game platform. Enjoy the opportunity for long-term
employment, great salary, benefits, and being part of a team creating a revolutionary product.
The QA Engineer is a hands-on position responsible for leading projects,
designing/developing test cases and conducting tests on various platforms.
- Define and document testing strategies on various platforms.
- Conduct functional, regression and performance testing.
- Communicate testing status and results to stakeholders for scheduled releases.
- Work in an extremely agile and challenging environment.
- Participate in SCRUM activities, requirements gathering, design discussions and to be able to implement effective test strategies.
- Collaborate with cross functional key partners (Development, Product) to implement best practices and processes for testing.
- Perform various types of testing including black box, white box, integration, functional, systems, sanity, smoke, regression, acceptance, stress, load, performance, usability, installation, recovery, security, compatibility, and more on software systems.
- Analyze the test basis for test conditions.
- Conduct verbal discussions with stakeholders, analyze programming source code, and utilize any other methods necessary to find additional test conditions.
- Prioritize test conditions to ensure that those having the highest impact on the system are tested first.
- Create and modify written test procedures, test cases, test logs, and other test-related documentation using approved software tools.
- Learn and understand the technical details of all relevant products and having hands-on familiarity of the system as required
- Software Testing with Automation
- Poker game knowledge
- Excellent English writing skills is essential to creating useful and consistent test documentation that can be utilized by others.
- Manual and automation testing experience.
- Experience in testing on AWS based systems.
- Experience in creating command line scripting, automated build verification, and ability to spin up their own environment to test independently.
- Ability to work with thin documentation and figuring things out on the fly.
- Knowledge of Jira & Confluence and related products to manage test cases and test cycle.
- Experience with version control systems, like GIT.
- Exposure to testing web services with REST/JSON interfaces.
- Experience working with at least one automated test suite such as TestComplete,
- QTP, Selenium, etc.
- Experience with mobile device testing.
- Highly collaborative team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Software Testing preferred.