At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you’ll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we’ve only begun to define the edge of what’s possible—for our people, our customers, and the world.
Build your edge. Build what’s next.
The purpose of this internship is to prepare college students for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the various functions of the Zebra Technologies organization. The program is designed to provide you with a full experience so that you can fully envision a career with Zebra. You will be positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge!
- Engage in new Industrial Automation Channel Partner creation
- Identify the Zebra/Partner key performance indicators we need to measure & communicate
- Create a template that can be used to report out to each partner the status of each failure/success metric
- Develop a process to pull all the data needed to compose each partner report on a quarterly basis
- Conduct online analysis and run research reports
- Conduct event planning activities
- Provide insight on social media and digital marketing strategies
- Develop planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Increase technology knowledge and skills
- Develop team-based work proficiencies
- Develop interpersonal skills to connect with day-to-day business contacts through follow up activities
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate degree program in Marketing, Communications, Mathematics, Statistics, or Business Management
- Must have an anticipated graduation date between December, 2022 – May, 2024
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Must reside within 50 miles of the primary work location
- Involvement with university clubs, extracurriculars, and/or volunteer work
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic, and/or extracurricular experiences
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team