At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you’ll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we’ve only begun to define the edge of what’s possible—for our people, our customers, and the world.
Build your edge. Build what’s next.
Join a community of changemakers, innovators, and doers.
The purpose of this internship is to prepare college students for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the various functions of the Zebra Technologies organization. The program is designed to provide you with a full experience so that you can fully envision a career with Zebra. You will be positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge!
For Inside Channel:
- Assist with new Partner recruitment, onboarding, and training
- Provide analytics and research into specific Partner segments to help identify Partners that align with our key growth initiatives
- Assist our product specialist teams within rugged table and data capture solutions
- Continual outreach and engagement with new/small resellers within our Partner ecosystem
- Assist with marketing and sales enablement solutions, including email scripting and outreach play creation
- Assist with small deal/run-rate pipeline management across iCAMs and TAMs
For Regional Channels:
- DR vetting, routing, and approvals
- Running lead on a team email box used for on-going support and issues
- Assist as needed
- Call Campaigns:
- Assist with prep work for campaigns: list scrubbing; gathering collateral
- Make outbound calls; send related emails; mail out assets and samples
- Assist with quote follow up activities:
- Pull reporting and gather qualifying quotes for follow-up (75-ish a week)
- Reach out to partner contacts to obtain feedback on quotes
- Update SFDC with follow up codes and notes
- Process Sample Requests: *Team processes 75-100 requests a week. Any help in this area would be appreciated!
- Process Supplies sample requests using SFDC
- Pull strips of samples from sample room for mailing; process FOC orders for stock items
- Notify partners with confirmation, including tracking information
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate degree program in Marketing, Sales, Business, Economics, or Communications
- Must have an anticipated graduation date between December 2022 – May 2024
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Must reside within 50 miles of the primary work location
- Strong interpersonal skills
- CRM experience is a plus
- Self-disciplined and determined
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic, and/or extracurricular experiences
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills