At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you’ll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we’ve only begun to define the edge of what’s possible—for our people, our customers, and the world.
Build your edge. Build what’s next.
Join a community of changemakers, innovators, and doers.
The purpose of this internship is to prepare college students for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the various functions of the Zebra Technologies organization. The program is designed to provide you with a full experience so that you can fully envision a career with Zebra. You will be positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge!
The IT Communication Analyst will help drive our communications and awareness agenda for Information Technology. By leveraging multiple communication mediums and approaches, this role will help keep our global colleagues informed on key changes or announcements driven by our technology strategy and operations. We are looking for someone who can quickly grasp technical concepts, has a customer mindset, knows how to get people’s attention, can explain technical concepts in easy-to-understand manner, demonstrates excellent communication skills, and has a passion to learn.
- Conduct technical impact analysis and gather requirements from business stakeholders or other IT functional teams to understand changes that are needed for communication
- Gain experience authoring thoughtful, concise, and professional communications via email, employee message boards, and Zebra’s internal intranet portal
- Provide insight and thought leadership surrounding creative ways to engage Zebra colleagues
- Develop planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Increase technology knowledge and skills
- Develop team-based work proficiencies
- Develop interpersonal skills to connect with day-to-day business contacts through follow up activities
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate degree program in Information Systems, Business Administration, Communications, or Marketing
- Must have an anticipated graduation date between May 2022 – December 2022
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and explain them to others at a level they can understand
- Creative and strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic, and/or extracurricular experiences
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills