At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you’ll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we’ve only begun to define the edge of what’s possible—for our people, our customers, and the world.
Build your edge. Build what’s next.
Join a community of changemakers, innovators, and doers.
The purpose of this internship is to prepare college students for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the various functions of the Zebra Technologies organization. The program is designed to provide you with a full experience so that you can fully envision a career with Zebra. You will be positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge!
The CTO’s Solution Incubation Team focuses on developing and applying emerging edge sensing, artificial intelligence, and work-flow optimization technologies in innovative end-to-end system prototypes to solve real-world problems and advance these systems into Zebra businesses. This intern position is with our Core Machine Learning group, whose expertise includes deep learning, reinforcement learning, computer vision, natural language processing, embedded systems, and cloud computing.
- Creating 2D/3D environments for testing RL algorithms
- Analysis of various RL techniques
- Develop RL demonstrates that can be carried out in lab with robots
- Increase the number of patent disclosures in the area of RL
- Assist engineers in setting up experiments in the Zebra Futures Lab
- Develop planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Increase technology knowledge and skills
- Develop team-based work proficiencies
- Develop interpersonal skills to connect with day-to-day business contacts through follow up activities