At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you’ll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we’ve only begun to define the edge of what’s possible—for our people, our customers, and the world.
Build your edge. Build what’s next.
Join a community of changemakers, innovators, and doers.
The purpose of this internship is to prepare college students for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the various functions of the Zebra Technologies organization. The program is designed to provide you with a full experience so that you can fully envision a career with Zebra. You will be positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge!
The Industrial Vision Product Management team manages all aspects of the fixed industrial scanning and machine vision smart camera products that drive Zebra’s Industrial Vision business. This includes understanding product requirements, building business justifications, planning our roadmap, and ensuring that these products function properly to meet or exceed customer expectations. As a growing start-up business within Zebra Technologies, our team works closely with a variety of other support functions and wears multiple hats that often require both an understanding of business and a high degree of technical expertise.
- Provide Deep Learning Product Management support
- Participate in business case development for deep learning products
- Provide competitive software market analysis
- Contribute to requirements document
- Participate in Vision Lab application testing and support
- Evaluate pricing proposals
- Develop planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Increase technology knowledge and skills
- Develop team-based work proficiencies
- Develop interpersonal skills to connect with day-to-day business contacts through follow up activities
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate degree program in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management, Electrical Engineering, or Mathematics
- Must have an anticipated graduation date between December 2022 – May 2023
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Understanding of, at least one of the following technologies: imaging, machine vision, barcode scanning, computer vision, robotics, optical sensors, and/or RFID
- Interest in the business of technology products
- Previous experience with the following industrial markets: manufacturing, warehousing/distribution, logistics, life sciences, automotive, food and beverage packaging, and/or pharmaceutical
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic, and/or extracurricular experiences
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills