At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you’ll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we’ve only begun to define the edge of what’s possible—for our people, our customers, and the world.
Build your edge. Build what’s next.
Join a community of changemakers, innovators, and doers.
The purpose of this internship is to prepare college students for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the various functions of the Zebra Technologies organization. The program is designed to provide you with a full experience so that you can fully envision a career with Zebra. You will be positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge!
The Global SMB Marketing Team is a newly formed, agile group established in 1H 2020. The team is helping grow Zebra’s business within the Small and Medium Size Businesses (SMB) market segment. We are currently addressing the North America market. We will be addressing the EMEA market in 2021. The ideal candidate is resourceful and isn’t afraid to wear multiple hats. The candidate will work closely with the practice leader, audience marketing manager and channel development manager as well as with global and regional sales and marketing teams.
- Audit and revise lead nurturing program, introduce new tactics, and monitor campaign performance.
- Work with internal teams on website personalization.
- Work with an agency to optimization and refresh the NA campaign and help scale the campaign for EMEA.
- Support the creation of net new assets for NA and EMEA campaigns, including translations. Examples would be case studies, blogs and videos.
- In collaboration with NA and EMEA channel marketing teams, scope and launch device leasing promotion.
- planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Increase technology knowledge and skills
- Develop team-based work proficiencies
- Develop interpersonal skills to connect with day-to-day business contacts through follow up activities
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate/graduate degree program in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or similar field of study
- Must have an anticipated graduation date between December 2022 – May 2023
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Involvement in leadership roles outside of the classroom, such as clubs, volunteer work, projects, memberships, etc.
- Awareness of the difference between B2B and B2C marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic, and/or extracurricular experiences
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills