At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you’ll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we’ve only begun to define the edge of what’s possible—for our people, our customers, and the world.
Build your edge. Build what’s next.
Join a community of changemakers, innovators, and doers.
The purpose of this internship is to prepare college students for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the various functions of the Zebra Technologies organization. The program is designed to provide you with a full experience so that you can fully envision a career with Zebra. You will be positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge!
Zebra’s Software and Solutions Business Unit brings passionate and creative people together to solve challenging problems in the rapidly changing business world. We are people who innovate and develop products that create defining experiences for our customers. Our people realize their potential through contributions to fast moving industries by creating great solutions for business thought leaders.
- Support leading a cross functional software program team in the creation of advanced tools and micro-services that produce advanced AI -powered workforce management, task execution and communication offerings for customers
- Work with teams to drive definition and creation of solutions from skeleton use cases
- Assist teams in driving software development best practices including Scaled Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) principles
- Develop planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Increase technology knowledge and skills
- Develop team-based work proficiencies
- Develop interpersonal skills to connect with day-to-day business contacts through follow up activities