Web Developer – WordPress Intern Needed!
Please submit your resume only if you have WordPress experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Build, extend, and deploy websites using WordPress content management system
- Modify website architecture components as needed using front-end tools
- Develop high quality and test-able code that can be utilized across multiple browsers and devices
- Work with UX teams to ensure usability and quality
- Track assigned projects on your own
- Perform client-facing duties as needed such as leading technology discussions, product trainings, etc.
- Work cross-organizationally with multiple teams and individuals
What You Need for this Position
Nice to have:
- Ability to work with APIs (Marketo and Mailchimp)
- Familiar with SEO best practices (semantic markup, alt tags, meta tags, etc.)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.